At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Join our Development team to work on large scale Development projects that improve our products and services for the Fintech market. The role will involve working directly with senior Stakeholders including the CTO and System Architect to gather and document requirements and collaborate with the Development team and the Stakeholders to design the best solution.
We are looking for someone who can be creative while using sound judgment and effective decision making. The right person should be curious, comfortable asking “why” and committed to learning all they can about our customers so they can deliver engaging and fulfilling user experiences. They should be enthusiastic about process improvement and continually improving their skills.
Skills and Experience
The right person should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on small-medium teams through the full software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban).
- Experience in IT design and a broad understanding of application, information and infrastructure design and best practices.
- Be able to produce high quality requirements and designs, both technical and functional.
- Experience with business process and systems workflow documentation.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to get their point across, listen effectively to others and help the team communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage relationship with Product Owners, both technical and non-technical, to define scope, issues, success criteria and requirements.
- Comfortable working with technical teams.
- Experience facilitating workshops and meetings.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Experience of software testing and an understanding of the quality assurance a plus.
- Broad knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Understand of analytics a plus.
- Scrum master certification a plus.
What We Offer
The right person will be given opportunities to improve their skills while being supported and guided by other team members. They will report directly to head of PMO in Ireland but have C-level access in NYC. This is an excellent role for someone with strong skills who is looking to use their experience and develop new skills as they grow their career in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disrupter in FinTech.