At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Greater Boston Area (Quincy), New York, NY, Remote
The mission of the Rapid Ratings Account Executive is to engage customer leadership high and wide in assigned Target Accounts and meet and exceed sales quota objectives on a quarterly and annual basis. Acting as an advisory business partner, the Account Executive shall assist customer executives in building the business case for action with Rapid Ratings. Executing the challenger sale, the Account Executive will ask compelling leading questions that guide the customer to a compelling vision and path to closure on a Rapid Ratings solution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve Sales Quota Objectives:
- Develop and execute effective account plans in their Named Accounts.
- Complete Deal Review Templates that demonstrate command of their sales opportunity close plan including a customer communicated Mutual Action Plan through to signature.
- Consistently achieve and exceed their quarterly and annual Sales Quota Objectives.
- Weekly, maintain in Salesforce an accurate bookings forecast for the current quarter, next quarter, and year.
- Utilize the 5X5 Workbook Template to track, on a weekly basis, to report total Commit and Commit Forecast Type Opportunities.
- Sales Process Excellence
- Demonstrate sales process best practice from initial customer engagement through deal closure and successful hand off to Client Success defined by the successful initiation of a program with new customers.
- Align sales process with the Finance team to insure consistently accurate bookings and invoicing of deals.
Who we are seeking:
- Consultative Enterprise Sales – Financial Services is a plus
- Software Sales Experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5+ Years of Experience
*Remote opportunities are available.