At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Associate Sales Representative
New York, NY
Join our sales team to work on industry specific lead generation to help drive our growth. The role will involve working with our contact database, email campaigns, and inbound inquiries as well as conducting outbound calls and research. Ideal candidate has a working knowledge of finance, capital markets, financial reporting, and accounting. The ideal candidate may have prior sales experience or experience in a sales department.
The candidate will work with applications related to the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management platform. The role is measured on the number of outreaches, qualified meetings created, and new contacts/companies added to our verified database. The compensation includes salary, benefits, and commission compensation. This position has a career track to various positions at Rapid Ratings.
- Conduct phone and email outreach to prospective clients based on industry research.
- Follow up and qualify inbound prospects for Rapid Ratings sales process.
- Help Account Managers set up appointments, grow and manage pipeline.
- Work Closely with Sales Management to develop sales skills and promotion potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance or Economics Degree Preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to be agile in a working environment
- Pro-active and results driven
- Team orientated
- Proficient to skilled use of MS Office Suite and Salesforce