At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Client Services Manager
Greater Boston Area (Quincy), New York, NY
Partner with clients globally to enable risk management programs on our SaaS platform. Support training, delivery and service for our solution, coordinating internal resources to ensure client success. As a product expert, help to resolve sophisticated financial and technical challenges with our clients and internal stakeholders. This is a quantitative product, so strong communication skills and financial acumen are required. Associates will report to our Director of Client Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Management. Act as the dedicated contact for a portfolio of Clients to ensure successful delivery of our products and services. Part of this support includes consultative services to assist with establishing and shaping a robust risk management framework.
- Product Support. Become an expert in our full range of ratings products and solutions. Understand our clients’ needs and propose solutions, then manage and execute to deliver. Provide training, troubleshoot technical issues, and empower clients’ success on our platform.
- Financial Expertise. Understand the nuances of our financial ratings methodology and translate our analyses to a broad range of client types. Additionally, provide financial insight and custom analysis to supplement our reports.
- Task Management & Fulfillment. Work with our team to manage and execute on incoming support requests from across our growing client base. Allocate work internally to ensure timely responses and high quality results for our clients.
Who We Are Seeking
- Strong presentation and written communications.
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Technological and financial acumen.
- 5+ years of related experience.
How to Apply
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.