At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Financial Statement Analysis Associate
Greater Boston Area (Quincy)
Associates in Financial Statement Analysis review and standardize financial statements from public and private companies around the world, provided by our clients and their counterparties. Associates will engage directly with clients and other internal teams to clarify potential ambiguities or inconsistencies in submitted financial statements. Through exposure to public and private companies globally, Associates will gain expertise in understanding and assessing financial statements with the Rapid Ratings Financial Health System.all they can about our customers so they can deliver engaging and fulfilling user experiences. They should be enthusiastic about process improvement and continually improving their skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review a broad range of financial statements. Assess private company financial statements for completeness and consistency, and communicate ambiguities or inconsistencies with internal and external counterparties.
- Enter financial data and use our workflows to produce company ratings. Maintain a high level of accuracy while producing financial ratings in the timely manner expected by our clients.
- Analyze complex financial line items. Interpret financial statements from companies in a broad range of industries and geographic regions, and employ training and judgement to classify line items correctly.
Who we are seeking:
- Financial, Accounting or Technical Acumen.
- Highly Motivated and Energetic.
- Strong Attention to Detail.