At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
New York, NY
Implementation Associates work with new clients to deliver training, onboarding and implementation plans. Implementation Associates will work toward establishing client configurations, scheduling and delivering training sessions, and updating stakeholders about onboarding progress. Presenting as a Rapid Ratings expert is a key component, so strong communication and financial literacy are important. This role may also require regular travel. Implementation Associates report to our Director of Implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Content Management. Assist with creating and managing our training and onboarding content. This may include, for example, handouts, slides, and guides.
- Needs Assessment. Conduct analysis of client needs, and assist in designing strategies that will help clients meet their objectives.
- Training and Onboarding. Design and execute training and onboarding programs for new clients to Rapid Ratings. These plans will be responsive to their specific needs and will include measurable benchmarks for assessing success. Develop and employ onboarding specific technical products that increase client retention
- Presales Consultation. Provide expertise to our Sales team and prospective clients about the scope of our product, and the most appropriate solutions for sophisticated prospects.
Who We Are Seeking
- Strong presentation and written communications.
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Technological and financial acumen (experience with financial statements or SaaS solutions a plus).
0-2+ years of related experience.
How to Apply
Apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.