At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
PMO Support Analyst
Join our PMO team to support the organisation as it grows and delivers our strategic program of products and services for the Fintech market. The PMO Support Analyst will report directly to the Head of Agile PMO and will manage the day-today function of the PMO including supporting project teams and stakeholders, project and program reporting, planning and managing process improvement and ensuring teams have the knowledge and tools they need to succeed.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills who can use sound judgment to apply best practice. They must be able to work on own initiative and take ownership of a task to see it through to completion. They should be enthusiastic about process improvement and continually improving their skills.
Skills and Experience:
The right person should have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager or PMO Support Analyst.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Self directed and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban) a plus.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Experience implementing change management a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus
What We Offer:
The right person will be given opportunities to improve their skills while being supported and guided by the Head of Agile PMO. Full training on agile and project management best practices will be provided. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to use their experience and develop new skills as they grow their career in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disruptor in FinTech.