At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Public Coverage Associate
Greater Boston Area (Quincy)
Associates in Public Ratings Maintenance review our data and ratings for public companies and work to ensure their accurate and timely delivery to our clients. Associates will be required to assist with enquiries from clients to clarify potential data ambiguities or inconsistencies. Through exposure to a broad range of public companies globally, Associates will gain expertise in understanding and assessing financial statements with the RapidRatings Financial Health System.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain Our Public Coverage Universe. We actively rate thousands of public companies from round the world on an ongoing basis. Work with Thomson Reuters feed and other sources to ensure this universe is robust and current. This includes reviewing new ratings daily and responding to client inquiries to expand or adjust our ratings universe.
- Investigate Client Inquiries. Clients ask a range of questions about companies that we cover. For example, you may be asked to validate and investigate an inquiry about differences between financial filings and the figures we have obtained from our external data provider. Alternatively, we may ask you to consider the impact of a corporate event on our ratings universe.
- Assist with Strategic Projects and Documentation. Help us to ensure that we are delivering our services in a consistent, high-quality way by clearly documenting our standard policies and procedures. Work with our technology team to design and test new internal tools.
- Company Identification. Review company lists from clients and prospects to help identify ownership structure and update master portfolios accordingly. Take a leading role in replacing this process with one that is primarily technology-driven.
Who We Are Seeking
- Financial, Accounting or Technical Acumen.
- Highly Motivated and Energetic.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
Who is RapidRatings
RapidRatings is the global SaaS company pioneering financial health. We challenge leading commercial, industrial and financial service firms around the world to build business relationships founded on new standards in financial transparency. We see what others don’t.
How To Apply
Would you like to join our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.