At Rapid Ratings, We Are Pioneering Financial Health
Senior Implementation Associate
New York, NY
Implementation Associates have the opportunity to gain client-facing experience and product manager-level expertise at a fast growing fintech venture. The team member will engage with new clients to provide onboarding guidance and program design consultation. Associates will work toward establishing client configurations, developing and delivering training sessions, and updating stakeholders about onboarding progress. Associates will also focus on Technical Sales Consulting, providing deep product expertise during the pre-sale process. Presenting as a Rapid Ratings expert is a key component, so strong communication, comfort with technology, and financial literacy are vital. This role may also require some travel. Implementation Associates report to our Director of Implementation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Needs Assessment. Conduct analysis of client needs, and assist in designing strategies that will help clients meet their objectives.
- Program Management. Take ownership of a book of new clients and manage their Implementation from end to end. Advise clients on how to achieve success within our ratings program and manage key milestones throughout the process.
- Presales Consultation. Provide expertise to our Sales team and prospective clients about the depth and scope of our product, and help create the most appropriate solutions for sophisticated prospects.
- Training and Onboarding. Design and execute training and onboarding programs for new clients to RapidRatings. These plans will be responsive to their specific needs and will include measurable benchmarks for assessing success. Develop and employ onboarding specific technical products that increase client retention
Who we are seeking:
- Strong presentation skills (phone and in person) – will need to lead persuasive presentations in front of senior executives and stakeholders
- Effective written communication: The ability to distill processes into succinct and persuasive emails
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial — identify and solve problems creatively and without constant supervision
- Technological and financial acumen – familiarity with financial statements and SaaS solutions strongly desired
- 2+ years of related experience – consulting experience strongly desired
- Technical Skills: JIRA/Confluence, Intermediate Excel, Business Process Optimization
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to Zach Guglielmo at Zach.Guglielmo@rapidratings.com.